Are you interested in learning about becoming a foster or adoptive parent? Would you like to participate in a casual conversation where you can get answers to your questions? Join us at “First Steps”, a quarterly informational gathering at the Embrace Office in Historic Downtown McKinney. Sit down with our staff and hear more about:
- The differences between private infant adoption, international adoption, fostering to adopt, and straight adoption from foster care
- Requirements to become a licensed foster or adoptive parent in Texas
- How to start the licensing process
- Things to consider when selecting a child placing agency
- Honest answers to your questions and concerns about opening your home
Upcoming First Steps Meetings:
Please register by clicking on the date above when you would like to attend and completing the linked form. First Steps gatherings take place whether we have 2 guests or 10. This gathering is open to couples or individuals-please also register your spouse if he or she is coming. We also have a small adjoining play room for any little ones that may need come along. Children do not need to be registered. If you have any questions, please reach out to us at email@example.com. We look forward to meeting you!