Are you interested in learning about becoming a foster or adoptive parent? Would you like to participate in a casual conversation where you can get answers to your questions? Join us at “First Steps”, a quarterly informational gathering at the Embrace Office in Historic Downtown McKinney. Sit down with our staff and hear more about:
- The differences between private infant adoption, international adoption, fostering to adopt, and straight adoption from foster care
- Requirements to become a licensed foster or adoptive parent in Texas
- How to start the licensing process
- Things to consider when selecting a child placing agency
- Honest answers to your questions and concerns about opening your home
Upcoming First Steps Meetings: Tuesday, August 18 2020, 10:00 – 11:30 am
Please RSVP or submit questions using the form below. Note which upcoming session you plan on attending and how many will come. First Steps gatherings take place whether we have 2 guests or 10. This gathering is open to couples or individuals. We look forward to meeting you!